What have you done this week to grow your business?
Downloading new ways, 7 ways, 25 ways, the better way…The only way, the highway…HAHAHA. Basically growing your business is about getting your message out to the right people and being of service.
What I really like about business is that the mechanics of how it works hasn’t changed. But for many of us out there we keep thinking there is another way.
Here is a list of what I do each week… Not to show off or make you feel bad…But to light a fire in your belly to get over yourself and GET IT DONE!
- Tweaked my FB ads on Monday to ensure they were bringing cold traffic to my database and warm leads into strategy sessions.
- Followed up with enquires and converted them into sales.
- Did a live video in my event page, plus an email to warm clients who live in the area.
- Minimum of 4 live videos on my biz page.
- Shared these to LinkedIn.
- Shared it to a business group where my ideal clients hang out
- Networked at the kids’ school.
- Uploaded a Podcast.
- Published a blog and shared it on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Sent two emails to my database.
- Instagrammed, Facebooked about my latest offer.
- Private messaged and welcomed people into my biz FB group
- Delivered a webinar training or planned a new one.
- Up sold to clients finishing up.
Just a taster of the way I work. All in alignment. All under my values, mission and brand, to grow my business.
Grab A Weekly Checklist And Hit The Ground Running- Click HERE
I won’t lie some of the marketing I have done makes me nervous…Like my online TV show (who is she to think she can do this) Going on LinkedIn (OMG she is so unprofessional, check out her grammar).
But the reality is…Sales comes from confidence, clarity and taking the action. Regardless of your inner mindset.
The difference between us right now….I am doing it.
You can too babe.
Girlfriend, quit procrastinating and join me already in Sell With Confidence. Together, we got this!
I can’t wait to see you shine.