Do you feel stressed at night wondering where your sales are going to come from?
You are just plain scared to sell, incase you come across pushy & desperate?
You scroll social media & see your competition nailing it. So you watch netflix!
There always seems like there is something else to learn?
You spend most of your time comparing yourself to everyone else and you have waves of feeling like a fraud…Or that you just wanna quit?
You are posting content like a mad person but still there are zero sales?
Sales is simple but our mind junk stops us becoming great at it. We keep thinking there are better ways, another trick or strategy. The truth is repeating, sharpening and going deeper into what you do for your clients and how is the key.
Then it is getting the price right, the model right and reviewing it.
It is the confidence and conviction, sales confidence is connected to how you value and perceive yourself.
The power and the leverage comes in consistent steps forward. High achievers, the doers , the action takers get frustrated and take it all personally if they aren’t at the top of the fame and smashing their goals. They seek external validation by downloading MORE to learn.
Who are we kidding this you and me then we beat ourselves up inside our heads. Sales goes back to what image we have of ourselves. How are you doing sales currently? Are you tindering? Swiping left, then right and if you don’t get matched you ditch and move on?
Sales is money. Money requires a certain mindset.
A mindset that is deserving, values and at a cellular level. Do you flush, do you move uncomfortably and touch your face when you start a sales conversation? Does your pitch, tone or language go all monotone, rehearsed and you feel fake?
It isn’t a sales strategy issue you have babe, but a mindset one.
It’s your bloody mindset babe!
To begin sharpening and growing your sales success mindset you need to intimately understand who you are selling to and how you help them.
Second step is to strengthen your I am not for everyone muscle. Because another newsflash you are not for everyone and the more you pour your message (to your ideal audience) into your marketing. The faster your leveraged sales are.
What I mean by this is, if your marketing is deliberately repelling the people you don’t want to help (because you can’t and don’t energetically want to) and attracting the people you do and can help. The next steps of sales becomes conversational.
The repetitive Thoughts you have about yourself + Actions you take from these feelings= Sales
In my business I have six foundations of selling. And it is what I teach my clients. We know understand that selling starts from your confidence. Then it is interweaving the following six foundations into your process.
- Always make genuine offers to the right people- This shows a great display of integrity but not just for lip service. But because you truly understanding that helping someone make create real results is sustainable business.
- Be consistent- This Builds Trust as you are here for the long term, not just a one hit wonder like milli vanilli! Plus being consistent creates momentum and it becomes such a habit. One that you love!
- Intimately understand your ideal client- When you understand who you help and niche into that space with repetitive messaging you become the expert.
- Sales is just a conversation- When your marketing message does the heavy lifting you get to listen (instead of push) and a conversation starts. That way you can diagnose exactly what the person needs and simply offer it to them.
- Fall in love with following up- Following up isn’t nagging people it is being of service. We live in a very busy world and making the sale easy for someone is great customer care.
- Leverage your marketing- Spending time writing and creating social media posts that only speak to your tribe is essential. Then taking that message and repurposing it all over the place is key.
You are focusing on how to make it all perfect, waiting for the ‘this and that’….the ‘shoulds’ are creating the wrong action.
The inconsistency brings inconsistent sales. Inconsistent sales brings self-doubt and then it all goes round in a nasty cycle preventing you from feeling good about yourself and your biz and stopping you from getting your head in the right space to totally rock your biz.
How can I be so straight up about it?? Because I was once in this space and it SUCKS!
I know I can help you to move past all of this and create the sales you need to build a successful business and stop you from having to go back to a J-O-B!