Apparently delegating is sexy and is the new black! I know what you are thinking… well I am not a business owner so there is no need to delegate. What you have hopefully learnt on this blogging voyage of mine over the last few weeks is that you are way more!
Here are two questions & three actions to find out where you are at and what you can start doing.
1. What are some tasks that you could start outsourcing to make you more powerful in driving your career forward?
2. What is it you need to be doing right now to move forward?… And I bet its not cleaning your shower or blowing the dust off your CV!
It could finally be the time for you to:
- Outsource your resume, joining a career bootcamp, getting involved with a mastermind group.
- Or what about finding someone to look after the kids for one day this week so you can get away to clear your head to make plans for your future.
- What if you could have someone come and do the laundry, food shopping and cleaning. Imagine it! Then plan it and book it. I promise it will be so rewarding.
Can I ask you this? How would you feel if you were totally confident about what you were great at and knew that each time you applied for a new job it was because you knew without a doubt you really were the perfect candidate? How would you feel if you had a toolbox of resources so when you wanted a career change, new job you knew exactly what to do.
So this year ( we are only a few weeks in) make it a year where you will stop trying to be everything to everyone and focus on you! Focus on your career, outsource the ‘how’ and enjoy the ‘why’!
I would love for you to join me on my upcoming Career Bootcamp- Click here for details