Have you received a review or testimonial lately?
Want to make that review go further…Of course you do!
Firstly remember that not everyone sees your stuff. I know you feel like you are repeating, and being a nuisance. But think about it…
The news is repeated several times a day. With new adaptations, updates and repetitions. How many times do you see it or listen to it?
So let’s take those amazing words you worked hard for and repurpose that client review!
1. Turn it into a case study.
2. Create a pretty meme and share it on Instagram.
3. Take the same meme and share it on your Facebook page.
4. That case study you wrote at number 1, share it to your database via email.
5. And using the same case study, do a live Facebook video.
Have you done number 1 yet?
Don’t try to skip number 5!
6. Create a blog based on the solution that you provided your client.
7. If the review is really long, share only snippets and a link to read more on the blog.
8. Create an e-book or lead magnet based on how you helped get the result.
9. Share the review on LinkedIn
10. Load the review onto your website testimonials page
I could go on… so if you do all of these and want more ideas then we should talk!