Tall poppies, imposter syndrome, control & delegation with Irene Bennetts
Are you a control freak?
Been told your dreams are too big and that you can’t make possibly make that happen…but not from other people…But from what your imposter syndrome is screaming at you daily.
My guest on this episode is from Irene Bennetts from Admin Army. Her story is one jammed packed with success and I enticed her to share the highlights… Because as a high achiever we tend to focus on the low lights.
In this interview we talk about tall poppies, imposter syndrome, control, delegation and dealing with a death.
Irene’s story and journey needs to be shared because it is a real highlight reel.
Wanting and having success and being the best, wanting to go global and becoming a thought leader…Well it needs to be shared. Share this with your biz babes!
*Please note – Irenes’ business has changed and evolved since this interview, but I’m resharing because it has so many gold nuggets in there!
- Have a biz bestie who needs a kick in the pants? Share this episode with them!…
- Want to know more about how you can kick the self-sabotage? Listen to Episode #4 – How To Start Seeing Yourself As The Expert here.
- Check out all the episodes of Sell With Confidence on Spotify here …
- Read how to ditch your doubt and take imperfect action in my book Allergic to Perfect.
- If you’ve read the book already and you’re like “Nat, I’m ready to rock and roll!”, then jump on a sales brainstorm with me! Hit me up about joining my butt-kicking six-month group program Sell With Success. Or get all of me with some serious 1:1 coaching! Get yourself a booking here!…